On February 25, 2009 the Tulare Local Healthc Care District Board of Directors approved a new name and logo for the Hospital.
The logo was designed to project an image of a progressive, state-of-the-art organization. A strong and secure operation that strives for excellence and quality. At the same time the logo needs to communicate a welcoming feeling and a feeling of wellness.
The relevance of our logo is communicated by:
- Computerized chip-look = High-tech, state-of-the-art.
- The chip shapes create a star-like image that radiated from the center, symbolizing excellence, wellness and a guiding light. Light and stars also symbolize knowledge, illumination, wisdom, guardianship, hope, truth and splendor.
- The square shape and the four areas created by the radiant star-like image symbolize strength, stability and wholeness or completeness. For the American Indian Culture, four symbolizes the stages of human life - childhood, youth, maturity and old age. The chips reiterate wholeness and completeness - separate elements that come together to complete a whole.
- The white spaces flowing through the square represent an organization having no boundaries.
- Purple balances the passion of red and the reason of blue - symbolizing temperance and considered action.
The name Tulare Regional Medical Center is more reflective of our growth. This is most evident in the Medical Tower Expansion Project and the continued development of Rural Health Clinics in Fresno and Tulare Counties.