Providing quality service, while insuring patient comfort and accurate test results.
With more than 90-years of combined experience, our Radiologists are united with a common goal to provide the best imaging services in the region. Through the expert use of imaging technologies, our Medical Imaging Department provides a full spectrum of services:
- Full-service Diagnostic & Interventional Imaging: Spiral CT, MRI/MRA, x-ray, fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Cardiovascular and General Ultrasound.
- Vascular & Interventional Services: Image Guided Biopsy and Drainage Procedures, Angiography, diagnosis of Peripheral Vascular Disease utilizing digital x-ray imaging and Ultrasound.
- Spine Imaging & Therapy: Myelography, Vertebroplasty, and Epidural Injection for pain management.
- Women's Imaging: Digital Mammography, Ultrasound Nonsurgical Breast Biopsy, OB/Gyn Ultrasound, and Dexa Bone Densitometry
- Diagnosis & Interventions for Renal & Liver Diseases: Placement of Dialysis access devices and maintenance, Nephrostomy tube placement, Ureteral Stent placement, percutaneous biliary drainage.
Complementing our main campus imaging department, outpatient procedures can also be obtained at Family X-Ray Center, a division of Tulare Regional Medical Center. The services available at Family X-Ray Center include general diagnostic X-ray, Screening Mammography, General Ultrasound and DEXA Bone Densitometry.
Family X-Ray Center
880 E. Merritt Ave
Tulare, CA 93274
(maps and directions)