Evolutions Fitness & Wellness
Evolutions: Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle through Exercise
One of the aspects epitomizing Tulare Regional Medical Center's fresh approach to health and wellness is our Evolutions Fitness and Wellness Center. Opened in 2005, the sprawling facility hosts more than 100 classes each week, ranging from cycling, swimming, running, and weights.
Unlike other fitness centers in the area, Evolutions Fitness & Wellness Center's medically-integrated approach offers you a unique experience focused on health and wellness.
Our staff works with you to help set and achieve your fitness goals to make a positive change in your health. Our medically-integrated approach offers you a fitness experience ranging from day-to-day health maintenance to sports performance training.
- Complimentary fitness assessment with your membership
- State of the art cardiovascular training equipment
- Selectorized and plate loaded weight resistance equipment
- Group exercise "Group X" classes, including indoor cycling, aqua, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and more.
- Lap pool, warm water therapy pool, and men's and women's spas.
- 1/10 mile indoor track
- Luxurious, full-service locker rooms
- Supervised childcare
- Health education seminars
Regular Hours of Operation
4th of July Hours: 6:00am-2:00pm